Under the Data Protection Regulation, the data controller has a duty to clearly inform data subjects.
This leaflet fulfills the information obligation .
1. The controller
Sunnyone Promotion Oy
Contact information for the register
Sunnyone Promotion Oy / Sanni Kaikkonen
Contact details of the potential data protection officer, if applicable:
Sunnyone Promotion Oy / Sanni Kaikkonen
Sunnyone Promotion Oy employees and job seekers.
3. Purpose of personal data
Grounds for keeping the register:
- Personal data is processed on the basis of an employment relationship or the submission of a job application.
- Personal data will be processed on the basis of consent (permission requested on the form to collect the data).
Purpose of the processing of personal data and the register
Personal data will only be processed for pre-defined purposes, which are as follows:
- Sunnyone Promotion Oy's recruitment purposes.
4. Personal data to be stored in the register
The customer register contains the following information:
- telephone number
- personal data communicated on the job application form and information related to the person's competence and work background, as well as other information necessary for recruitment in accordance with the template.
5. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights, requests for the use of which must be made to email@example.com
The right of inspection
The data subject can check the personal data we have stored.
Right to rectification
The data subject may request the correction of incorrect or incomplete information concerning him.
Right of opposition
The data subject may object to the processing of personal data if he or she feels that the personal data has been processed unlawfully.
Direct marketing ban
The data subject has the right to prohibit the use of the data for direct marketing.
Right to remove data
The data subject has the right to request the deletion of data if it is not necessary to process the data. We will process the deletion request, after which we will either delete the data or provide a valid reason why the data cannot be deleted.
It should be noted that the controller may have a statutory or other right not to delete the requested information. The registrar is obliged to keep the accounting material in accordance with the period (10 years) specified in the Accounting Act (Chapter 2, Section 10). Therefore, accounting material cannot be deleted before the deadline.
Withdrawal of consent
If the processing of personal data concerning the data subject is based only on consent and not on, for example, customer relations or membership, the data subject may withdraw the consent.
The data subject may appeal against the decision to the Data Protection Officer
The data subject has the right to demand that we therefore limit the processing of the disputed data until the matter can be resolved.
Right of appeal
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Officer if he or she feels that we are in breach of the applicable data protection legislation when processing personal data.
Contact information of the Data Protection Supervisor: www.tietosuoja.fi/fi/index/yhteoduction.html
6. Regular sources of information
It is a private source of information, a register of personal information maintained in a private cloud service.
Customer information is obtained regularly:
- from the customer himself via the online form
7. Regular disclosures
As a rule, the information is not disclosed for marketing purposes outside Sunnyone Promotion Oy.
8. Duration of processing
- Personal data is generally processed for as long as the customer relationship is valid
- If the employee no longer wishes to be contacted in the form of job offers, he or she can notify us in writing, in which case the information will be removed from the register or denied contact, unless the person re-declares that he or she is an active jobseeker.
9. Processors of personal data
The customer register is handled by Sunnyone Promotion Oy's office employees.
In addition, access to information systems is provided by the accounting firm responsible for payroll, Tilitoimisto EMU Oy.
The controller and his employees process personal data. We may also partially outsource the processing of personal data to a third party, in which case we will ensure through contractual arrangements that the personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and otherwise in an appropriate manner.
10. Data transfer outside the EU
Personal data will not be transferred outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
Should data exceptionally be transferred outside the EU and the EEA, we will ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data, inter alia by agreeing on issues related to the confidentiality and processing of personal data as required by law. These exceptions shall be notified in writing in advance to the person concerned.
11. Automatic decision making and profiling
We use personal data for decision-making in recruitment and for profiling a person's suitability for the current assignment.
You can prevent cookies from being stored by changing your browser's security settings. Note, however, that
not all functions of the online services may be available without cookies.